supporting artists and creative processes
The POMONA Art Fund is devoted to supporting artists and creative processes in Belgium. It awards grants to artists of all disciplines at key stages in their development. It aims to further facilitate the circumstances in which the arts can flourish with project grants and a solidarity fund. The POMONA Art Fund recognizes and celebrates Belgium’s artistic and cultural diversity, and aims to help equip it for the future by creating occasions for understanding and mutual engagement in a rapidly changing world.
The POMONA Art Fund, managed by the King Baudouin Foundation, is a SOFAM initiative. The fund is advised by artists and other creative professionals.
Every gift, big or small, has its impact.
Gifts from 40 euros are tax deductible for 45%.
The founders and advisors of POMONA Art Fund
The founding committee of POMONA Art Fund:
- Luc Tuymans, artist, chairman POMONA Art Fund
- Marie Gybels, director, SOFAM
- Kate Mayne, artistic projects and partnerships, SOFAM
- Jérémie Leroy, director, King Baudouin Fund
POMONA Art Fund is advised by:
- Carla Arocha (Artist)
- Sven Augustijnen (Artist)
- Sammy Baloji (Artist)
- Charif Benhelima (Artist)
- Regine Basha (Independent curator)
- Edith Dekyndt (Artist)
- Luc Derycke (Designer, publisher, MER)
- Dorothée Duvivier (Curator, BPS22)
- Nav Haq (Curator, Associate director, M HKA)
- Pauline Hatzigeorgiou (Independent Curator)
- Stella Lohaus (Curator, director LLS Paleis)
- Otobong Nkanga (Artist)
- Katrien Reist (Cultural worker, key member State Of The Arts (SOTA))
- Dirk Snauwaert (Curator, Director, WIELS)
- Pascale Viscardy (Art critic, AICA)